Article 1: Scope
1.These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Merlin Earrings.
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless Merlin Earrings has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer's own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
Article 2: Entering into a contract
1. Merlin Earrings shall confirm the customer's order by e-mail. Contrary to Article 4. 1 of the MITEX general terms and conditions, a contract is created only when payment has been successfully made.
Merlin Earrings is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Merlin Earrings is unable to clearly establish the customer's permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
2. Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Merlin Earrings shall endeavor, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Article 3: Prices and costs
1. The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of VAT. 2. The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
3. Merlin Earrings is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
Article 4: Fulfilling orders
1. Merlin Earrings shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Merlin Earrings.
3. Merlin Earrings shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The on the website indicated delivery term is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
Article 5: Customs, Duties and Taxes
1. The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from www.merlinearrings.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Merlin Earrings has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
2. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Article 6: Right to return articles
1. Contrary to Article 5 of the MITEX general terms and conditions the costumer is entitled to exchange any article for store-credit or a substitute article from www.www.merlinearrings.com, within fourteen (14) days of its delivery.
2. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Merlin Earrings.
3. Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to exchange an article, the article must be returned to Merlin Earrings together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging.
4. Merlin Earrings is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Merlin Earrings.
5. If for any reason Merlin Earringsdoes not deliver within thirty (30) days without further communication, the customer is entitled to a full refund, without any charge.
Article 7: Error in delivery
If Merlin Earrings delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Merlin Earrings of this within 24hours of receiving the article. Merlin Earrings shall reimburse the purchase price.
Article 8: Minimum age
1. An order will not be accepted by Merlin Earrings from anyone under the age of 16.
Article 9: Payment
1. The customer may pay either by Paypal or with iDeal.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webstore.
Article 11: Privacy
1. Collection of your Personal Information Merlin Earrings may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Merlin Earrings. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Merlin Earrings website. Merlin Earrings encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Merlin Earrings so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Merlin Earrings is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Merlin Earrings website.
2. Use of your Personal Information Merlin Earrings collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Merlin Earrings may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Merlin Earrings and its affiliates. Merlin Earrings may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Merlin Earrings, in order to determine what Merlin Earrings services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Merlin Earrings to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Article 12: General
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our site. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
Article 13: Product information
All designs are property of Merlin Earrings and may not be reused or reprinted without express permission.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Article 14: Product availability
Although availability may be indicated on the site, we cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, may not be available for immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there is any revision, discontinuance, or cessation, we may, in our discretion, ship products which have substantially similar functionality and specifications to the products ordered or cancel your order.
Article 15: Copyright